||Horizons: Empire of Istaria
Pages vues depuis le
11/09/05 : 3229400
. Membres : 182
. News : 506
. Downloads : 19
. Liens : 26
salut tt le monde c'est galgane je me pose sur age of conan mais je voulais connaitre votre serveur
je suis un mage, ridicule, je geule et je me prends pour le centre de l univers. Qui suis je ?
coucou! DN revient lundi. il a des pb de connexion (changement de forfait) et il a une grosse crève...
Faudra expliquer a Elfi que derriere le portail il y a un forum
coucou tout le monde, dsl pour l'absence ces derniers jours, bientot nouveau Pc !!!
Tain a chier le gars qui flood son truc pour le zyban
MANGE DES"> POMEUUUUUUUUUU...
il me casse les roupette a poster des pub l autre blairo
quand le dagon a faim , tout le monde regarde les nains.
L'event de Anh'Quiraj c passe non pas aujourd'hui mais Vendredi ca serais bien qu'on y aille tous en...
encore un boss de mc a terre
arg peut pas poster sur le forum
je reinstall wow je verait si j'y rejou sous hyjal ou sur un autre serveur
moi je dit , miettes , esclave de feliss, par fourberie falait oser ^^
bande de traitre
||Patch sur Blight du 24/09/2018 (Delta 304)
Ce patch en cours de test sur Blight apporte son lot de nouveau contenu: un nouveau donjon Tier I avec sa quête associée, un remaniement d'Abandonned Island, de nouvelles décorations de plots/lairs ainsi que des ajustement sur Incorporeal Shift qui avait fait grincer bien des dents récemment.
- The obsolete consumable Ambrosia and the new Ambrosia of the Gods has had an erroneous tinting removed, allowing you to see its actual icon.
- All confectioner resources now have unique icons that accurately reflect what they are instead of question marks or re-used/duplicated unrelated ones.
- All finished confectioner foods that do not use a unique icon now use a tiered set of icons. Instead of all foods being brown, it now rests on tier-specific colored plates to let you distinguish what you are looking at at a glance. The plates follow the tier color pattern of trophies and junk loot.
- In addition to regular confectioner food icons being updated, rare foods have a variation of the icon in which lighter stripes are visible on the food, allowing you to distinguish them from regular food at a glance.
- Etherium Recharge Cells now use a green tint instead of the same tint as Class 6 Recharge Cells to better distinguish them.
- Ice Bolt spells and formulas use proper icons (vs Improved Ice Bolt icons)
- Accelerate (dragons) are no longer part of the dragon school. Instead will be given on last quest of Lunus/Helian Rites of Passage. Hatchlings will no longer see this ability.
- Acceleration now has its own animation in which the dragon rolls through the air instead of swiping mid-flight.
- New Imperial Outpost tradeskill quests that accept 50 samples for a turn-in were added. In addition, bipet quests now require minimum crafting rating of 100 instead of current level.
- Valkor and the Land of the Exile
*Valkor will now deal slightly less damage overall.
*Blood Urns will now respawn every 120 seconds, up from 80.
*Blood Stream now has 7 seconds cast time.
*Blood Flow will no longer provide damage increment.
*Urn Hammer now requires 10 Shining Energy Fragments to create and has 5 charges.
*Fallen Paladins now have a reasonable social range (instead of 36m) and will no longer ask for aid, heals or give aid.
*A Fallen Adventurer can be found within the Land of the Exile and offers daily quests.
- Opened player structures to all races; furnished:
*Sslik Medium Consignment Shop
*Sslik Medium Pawn Shop
*Sslik Tiny Pawn Shop
*Fiendish Pawn Shop
*Fiendish Consignment Shop
*Saris General Store
- New player structures added and furnished:
*Dwarven Blacksmith Shop (was obsolete, now has Expert machines and requires T4 and T6 materials to build)
*Small House Style 6
*Half-Giant Consignment Shop
*Half-Giant Pawn Shop
*Large House Style 6
- Typo fixed in Breath of Fire: Refining a Useful Weapon.
- Typos fixed in Breath of Acid: Introduction
- The augmentation Demon's Bane now has its own icon.
- The formula for Helian's Trust now has its own icon.
- The ability Ethereal Claw now has its own icon.
- Treants and golems now no longer wander by default to make them appear more natural in their hidden state. If aggroed, they will still follow the player.
- Fall Harvest
*Added Fall Harvest Decorations to plots:
.Fall Harvest Decoration: Plain Sarcophagus
.Fall Harvest Decoration: Ornate Sarcophagus
.Fall Harvest Decoration: Fancy Sarcophagus
.Fall Harvest Decoration: Webbed Skeleton
.Fall Harvest Decoration: Webbed Deer
.Fall Harvest Decoration: Spider Bramble
*Fall Harvest Decorations require spooky essences to build in addition to regular resources
*Spooky Essence and Lesser Spooky Essence added to Alice in New Brommel
*Stone Flooring Obsidian, 40x40 has been added to player plot. Material costs for other sizes has been updated to be in sync with other similar sized flooring costs.
*Barn, T5 added to player plots. This Barn offers 50,000 bulk and 30 stacks. Current Barn has been renamed to Barn, T3.
*Two new lamp posts added to player plots, Gnomian 1 and Gnomian 2
*Dragon lair Libraries have been decorated. More structures may be decorated based on response
*Pattern Sets for Banners/Murals will be returned as a Novian when building is deconstructed
*Old style Hedges, 9 meters are once again available to player plot list of buildable structures
- World Decoration
*Peak of Storms has been decorated. Thank you Taconafide!
*Vladtmordt's area and cave have been decorated. Thank you Ghuran!
*Allathos's cave has been decorated.
*Added missing water to Grandli
- Wizard's Hat now says that it consumes Istarian Express Checks and has had its blue tint removed.
- Helga Deslo, the fashion designer in Mahagra, now properly functions as a pawnbroker and will offer her wares for sale.
- Aughundell and Sslanis fashion wear will now properly appear as actual clothing in the inventory instead of technique icons.
- Myloc junk loot has been updated to use different icons than the trophy icon to avoid confusion with actual trophy items.
- Elemental Slivers now have their own descriptions rather than sharing one with Elemental Globules.
- Wisp Vitalities now are tinted to their tier rather than sharing one icon with predetermined colors.
- Wisp Residues now use coloring appropriate to their tier.
- Blessing of Istara will now last for 2 hours (up from 1 hour) and save on logout
- Improved the directions in "(Daily) Shady Dealings" in Kion
- Breath of Magma now requires 1 Magma Fragment instead of 7500 hoard
- Magma Bomb now requires 1 Magma Fragment instead of 5 Recharge Cells
- Roaming Fragments now have a chance to drop Magma Fragments and have improved loot drops
- Militia Guards in New Trismus now actually have stats and will fight. They also have a new buffs called Guard of the Gifted and Guard's Protective Aura.
- Menacing Presence's buff, Menacing, will now properly apply to incoming melee and ranged non-spell attacks when in Defensive Stance. Menacing wil now also reduce incoming damage by 10% rather than 25%.
- Mind Over Body 1 no longer has a bonus to healing while in Focused Stance. Both Mind Over Body 1 and 2 will provide a 10% reduction in incoming melee and ranged non-spell damage while in Defensive Stance.
- The Spirit of Ryson Stormbringer can be found near the Shrine in Kion and has something to talk to players about.
*A new storyline quest series is available to all players at level 10 and begins with the Spirit of Ryson in Kion.
*Added a new Tier1 dungeon known as the Inner Sanctum.
*Lesser Aradoth has received some additional decoration in the form of cliffside tombs (and associated monsters).
*Beetle and Agh'kuk spawns have been adjusted to account for the additional decoration.
- Quest "Jolly Old Nicholas: Destination Kion" will now properly delete the 10 Bronze Tinkering Springs
*Azular's Energy Drain is no longer a guaranteed hit, does not do maximum damage, and only increases damage by 10% (instead of 55%). It is now considered a magical attack.
*Lowered the maximum damage on Azular's Energy Zap slightly.
*Azular's Chain Slap now increases damage by 25% (down from 50%).
*Azular's now get less Tooth&Claw skill.
*Enraged and Wrathful Azulars, Polarized Remnants and Aberrant Azulars are no longer social.
*Incorporeal Shift and Transformation no longer cause a reduction in to-hit by 80%.
*Incorporeal Transformation will no longer convert ougoing spell attacks to ethereal. It now lasts for 45s (down from infinite) and recycles every 60s.
*Incorporeal Shift now reduces physical damage by 40% (down from 60%) and no longer converts outgoing spell attacks to ethereal.
*The basic attacks of Souls in the deserts around the Tower of Healing are no longer ethereal.
*Ethereal Attacks Passive is now known simply as Ethereal Attacks and is now an active ability with a buff that is visible.
- Ancient Guardians are no longer social.
- Resized a lair in Winter's Peak and one in Heart.
- Throw Spear (all versions) now has a 2.0 post-delay.
- Throw Spear 2 now has a range of 32m (down from 50m), but has a 1.25x damage multiplier.
- Throw Spear 3 now has a range of 34m (down from 50m), but has a 1.5x damage multiplier.
- Rapid Fire Stance is now known as Rapid Fire Posture.
- Marcus in Kion now sells plot permits.
- Monster abilities that give stun, root, mez, and banish immunities now recycle every 60s (down from 120s).
- Bark Regeneration, used by Treants, is now an active ability with a buff that is visible.
- Treants no longer get flame resistance and no longer receive the Guardian "Skin Like" abilities. Instead, they now get an active buff called "Made of Wood" that provides them with some benefits (and vulnerabilities).
- Golems (Ore) now have pierce resistance, but no longer get any ice resistance. They also now get an active buff called "Made of Stone" that provides them with some benefits (and vulnerabilities).
- Blighted Kwellen Hoof is now classified as a quest_item, instead of junk loot.
- Numerous monster abilities, crystals, augmentations, Blighted Armor/Weapon and other Techniques were updated to apply their effects on a hit (rather than a hit, dodge or parry).
- A number of quested crystals have had their tier keywords corrected (Sigil of Telak, Battlemaster's Stone, Crystal of Eternal Rest, Frozen Spellshard, The Wolf's Bane)
- Sigil of Telak is usable at level 30 (instead of 40).
- Crystal of Eternal Rest now requires a trade or adventure rating of 20.
- Frozen Spellshard, Stone of Revelry, Thurid's Stone of Wrath and the Woodstone of Alyssa now require an adventure rating of 80.
- Amulet of Scorpus now requires a trade or adventure rating of 40 and is no longer tradeable.
- Monster Nerf abilities are now active with a buff that is visible.
- Gon Hughes, a Reaver Trainer, can now be found in Dalimond.
- Potions of Rest are now stackable.
- Adjusted the spawns on the Isle of the Drowned, along the roads west and east of the Kion Volcano on Lesser Aradoth.
- A small camp with NPCs can be found near the Ruined Palace north of Parsinia
- Due to high demand, Packs of Loyalty Potions have increased in cost.
- Clerics, Healers, Druids, Paladins and Dragons now receive a new stance, Protective Stance, that is the Healer equivalent of Attuned (they share the same color). This stance improves a healer's effectiveness while slightly reducing its threat gain.
- Ruxus no longer ignore a player's rating to determine aggro.
- Abandoned Island
*Abandoned Island has been decorated.
*Pale Wisps of all sizes can now spawn on the Abandoned Island.
*Completely reworked the spawns atop the mountains on Abandoned Island. Large and Small Frost Beetles, Winter Wolves, Winter Wolf Alphas all now spawn in better concentrations and rates.
*Winter Wolves are no longer social.
*Winter Wolf Alphas will now have one Winter Wolf follower.
*Ish'kuk no longer spawn on the Abandoned Island. Instead, the Sal'guk have taken over one end of the mountains.
*Master Abandoned Island is now known as Master Jon Parkh, Gatekeeper.
- Gift of Ebbe'it now gives "Ebbe'it's Immunity", a 60s immunity to Lethal Poison.
- Bane of the Gifted is now an active monster self-buff that is visible.
- Versanto now offers a quest to send Dragons to Nielenoss when they reach New Rachival for the first time.
- Player abilities, special Weapons, a number of Crystals, some Spells, and some other items may still apply their effects on a hit, dodge or parry instead of just a hit. This is a known issue that we will continue to work through over the coming months.
- Relics of the Saris and the crafted Reliquary (and Formula) do not have icons at this time
- Spirit of Ryson Stormbringer and Sergeant Talinse may appear in multiple places even when they should not (pending a client fix related to idle actions).
En discuter sur le forum (section membres du Clan)
|Aucun commentaire dans la base de données||
. Admins : 1
. Membres : 181 [Liste]
. Dernier : Lordvampir
Qui est en ligne ?
. Visiteurs : 6
. Membre : 0
. Admin : 0