||Horizons: Empire of Istaria
Pages vues depuis le
11/09/05 : 3568111
. Membres : 182
. News : 516
. Downloads : 20
. Liens : 26
Retour bientot sur WoW Classic...
salut tt le monde c'est galgane je me pose sur age of conan mais je voulais connaitre votre serveur
je suis un mage, ridicule, je geule et je me prends pour le centre de l univers. Qui suis je ?
coucou! DN revient lundi. il a des pb de connexion (changement de forfait) et il a une grosse crève...
Faudra expliquer a Elfi que derriere le portail il y a un forum
coucou tout le monde, dsl pour l'absence ces derniers jours, bientot nouveau Pc !!!
Tain a chier le gars qui flood son truc pour le zyban
MANGE DES"> POMEUUUUUUUUUU...
il me casse les roupette a poster des pub l autre blairo
quand le dagon a faim , tout le monde regarde les nains.
L'event de Anh'Quiraj c passe non pas aujourd'hui mais Vendredi ca serais bien qu'on y aille tous en...
encore un boss de mc a terre
arg peut pas poster sur le forum
je reinstall wow je verait si j'y rejou sous hyjal ou sur un autre serveur
moi je dit , miettes , esclave de feliss, par fourberie falait oser ^^
||Patch sur Blight du 29/06/2018 (Delta 303.1)
La Delta 303 est en test sur Blight depuis plus de deux mois maintenant et ce nouveau patch vient affiner les changements apportés, mais pas seulement. Comme toujours, les modifications couvrent beaucoup d'aspects mais une nouveauté sort du lot: la refonte de l'école Monk.
- Monk school has been revamped and includes new mechanics, abilities and icons!
- Pack of Superior Rest, Greater Rest and Lesser Rest potions have all been updated to consume themselves.
- Dragon Adventurer no longer receives the Shielded combat stance.
- Combat Stance: Offensive now applies to Melee/Ranged attacks as well as spells.
- Damage from the Breath of Acid quest debuffs is now unstoppable and cannot be dispelled.
- Granstak now asks for a "Perfect Gofour's Gland" in the quest "Granstak's Shamanic Rituals"
- Anniversary Replica Celebration Head Scale Tech Kit now consumes itself upon applying.
- Pink Lightning Boxers Tech Kit now overrides other appearance tech kits.
- Skeletons outside the Kion South Gate now have an affinity for fire.
- Improved Energy Bolt formulas now use proper icons
- Thunder Cloud now gives a 6s stun. The spell will now recycle every 60s at T1 to 36s at T5. It is now an AoE spell with a range of 6m at T1 to 22m at T5
- Nerve Strike will now reduce target's Strength and Dexterity by 100, up from 50
- Resurrection spells and abilities now give Rapture, a 7s damage immunity and stun.
- Superior Resurrect now recycles every 180s (down from 300s)
- Gambling Halls
*Renamed "100 Copper Slot Token" to Copper Casino Token
*Added Silver, Gold, Platinum and Mithril Casino Tokens
*Added three new slot bot pulls: 50 silver, 100 silver and 1 gold.
*Added Analuus the Gambler to Bristugo who exchanges Casino Tokens for rewards
- Building stage for Transmutation Lair Chambers no longer says it is Tier1 since it is used by all tiers.
- Shaman's Chant debuff, Bewildered, is now known as Befuddled.
- Disarmed debuff no longer conflicts with other stuns
- Pulsing Artifact Fragment tech kit can no longer be scribed and now has keywords.
- Added Hedge Wall Arch,variant 2, to player plots
- Red Tusks quest has been rewritten. Thank you Pastle!
- Added three new plot items:
*Wooden Direction Arrow
*Markerstone, Left Arrow
*Markerstone, Right Arrow
- New Werewolf texture has been added. Thank you Caprica!
- Werewolves in Dusk Forest now use new texture
- Many abilities, spells and tech effects (player and monster) that resulted in stuns now use a more standardized naming convention for them - Short, Moderate, Long and Extra Long Stun
- Adventure: Eminence effect, Preeminent Acclaim, and Greater Renown effect now gives Long Stun and has a 15% chance (up from 5%)
- Tail Whip now gives Long Stun on hit and has a 7m range
- Electrified now gives a 6s stun (up from 3s)
- Tempest effects now have a straight 25% chance to stun, modifies the to-hit of incoming targets by 25 to 40% by tier and give a range of stuns (from Short to Long).
- Lightning Arrows once again applies to all attacks, not just special attacks. It now converts damage to energy (instead of nature). The chance to apply Electrified is now 15, 20 and 25% for each tier.
- Spirit Arrows will now return 25, 35, and 45% of damage as health
- Trophy Hunter tasks (both Bag 5 and Bag 100) will now allow you to turn them in if your rating meets what was previously the minimum level.
- CombataBot, MediBot and SpellaBot now uses an Etherium Recharge Cell instead of the Automata Power Cell
- Anarie now sells Etherium Recharge Cell formulas (these cells are used to power the Combat Bots purchased from her)
- Tinkerer Trainers now sell Orichalcum Ingots that are used in the creation of Etherium Recharge Cells.
- Cow, Chicken, Sheep, Phoenix, Deer animal textures got upgrade. Thank you Ghuran!
- New breeds of sheep discovered across Istaria (Abandoned Island, Bristugo, Granite Hills, Valley of Repose, Blackhammer Farmstead)
- Added a new Dragon eye, version two of a goat-like eye. Thank you Ghuran!
- Added teleporter to Old Oaks
- Decreased material cost for Sandstone Wall, 3 meters
- Anarie now sells Packs of Experience Potions that give 5 potions of both Trade and Adventure Experience.
- Valkor has relocated from the mountain top castle to the Land of the Exiled, has acquired a couple of new tricks and minions to guard his new Blood Palace
- Lesser, Greater and Superior Experience Boosts now last for 2 hours
- Pawnbrokers around the world now sell packs of Veteran Experience Vials
- Erelald the Scholar on New Trismus now sells all spell formulas from skill level 1 to 100 (including those that are on the loot tables).
- Added new dragon lair mural, Drulkar's Sentinel. Thank you Ghuran!
- Kion Florist now sells flower bulbs and dirt
- Lair Taverns now radiate a Tavern Aura up to 50m
- Dragon Lairshaping novians now have their own 'faded' icons and are tinted properly to their tier.
- Aegror, Automatons and Abominations of all tiers now have a better chance of dropping Blighted Items and less chance of dropping hoardables.
- Tri-cut Gems and Cast Stones now have a tier-appropriate hoard value (instead of 5)
- Bel'kath, a shady pawnbroker in Kion, needs some assistance.
- Lesser Epic Aura, Greater Epic Aura and Invasion Aura to persist beyond death
- Araneae Scavenger and Grave now get the proper version of Venomous Bite
- Some Withered Aegis schools get more skill to fuel their spells and abilities (where they got none before)
- Engulf, Frozen and Electrified will now only proc from Elemental Arrows on successful hits and they will fail if the buff is already present.
- Primal Alacrity spell now has the "buff" keyword
- Haute Couture
*Every single fashion item can now create an appearance tech kit equivalent of itself, the items include but are not limited to:
.Fashion gear sold by fashion designers across cities
.Hats sold by Sheila Jonis
.Masks and festival gear that wasn't included in the Reklar's Reclaimation update.
.Time limited items like the anniversary fashion.
*All cosmetic items should now have icons that are unique to their looks rather than borrowing from other sources.
*New Koraelia (Summer) has received two new daily quests to help with gathering festival tickets. (and maybe give you something more too…
.(Daily) A Race in the Sands, given by Cursan Litus on the beach.
.(Daily) Assistant Zookeeper's Task, given by the Assistant Zookeeper.
*Fashion Designers now only sell the fashion related to the city they inhabit, as well as commoner clothes.
.Several cities have received their own Fashion Designer.
*Sheila Jonis now also sells a sad paper bag.
*To go in line with some of the other changes, shoulder pets (aside from the shoulder treants) have been removed from the gnomekindle vendors and moved elsewhere.
- Multicast I-IV and Primal Cast now save on logout. (they will not disappear if you crash or relog)
- Added Cooking Table & Oven machine to Shisheroth's kitchen
- Typos fixed in:
*'Spiked Scales IX: A Different Sort of Skulk'
*Revanus' Persistent Dialogue
*'Town Marshall: Dispatch to the Ice Palace'
- Enraged Revenants on the Chiconis Battlefield get less health and will do less damage than before. Its Incorporeal buff should now show up on the target window.
- Tainted Spirits, Enraged Revenants and Risen Adepts on the Chiconis Battlefield are no longer social
- Massive Rose Quartz Golem should now be appropriately massive
- Skin Like abilities now give greater armor boost (44, 98, 160, 134, 318, and 416)
- Hero's Resolve will now overwrite other flurries
- Food Merchant at the Summer Festival now sells the formula for Kristelle's Banana-Berry Smoothie (Istarian Style) (Thanks Kristelle!)
- Undead Ogre invading New Trismus should now properly give the Overpowered Enemy! Buff when players are near
- Renegade Technomancers and Derelict Automatons outside of New Rachival are no longer social
En discuter sur le forum (section membres du Clan)
|Aucun commentaire dans la base de données||
. Admins : 2
. Membres : 180 [Liste]
. Dernier : Lordvampir
Qui est en ligne ?
. Visiteurs : 4
. Membre : 0
. Admin : 0