||Horizons: Empire of Istaria
||World of WarCraft: Burning Crusade
Pages vues depuis le
11/09/05 : 2783112
. Membres : 182
. News : 484
. Downloads : 27
. Liens : 26
salut tt le monde c'est galgane je me pose sur age of conan mais je voulais connaitre votre serveur
je suis un mage, ridicule, je geule et je me prends pour le centre de l univers. Qui suis je ?
coucou! DN revient lundi. il a des pb de connexion (changement de forfait) et il a une grosse crève...
Faudra expliquer a Elfi que derriere le portail il y a un forum
coucou tout le monde, dsl pour l'absence ces derniers jours, bientot nouveau Pc !!!
Tain a chier le gars qui flood son truc pour le zyban
MANGE DES"> POMEUUUUUUUUUU...
il me casse les roupette a poster des pub l autre blairo
quand le dagon a faim , tout le monde regarde les nains.
L'event de Anh'Quiraj c passe non pas aujourd'hui mais Vendredi ca serais bien qu'on y aille tous en...
encore un boss de mc a terre
arg peut pas poster sur le forum
je reinstall wow je verait si j'y rejou sous hyjal ou sur un autre serveur
moi je dit , miettes , esclave de feliss, par fourberie falait oser ^^
bande de traitre
||Patch sur Blight du 27/08/2014 (Delta 262) et Live du 02/09/2014
Une nouvelle vague de révisions des abilities des écoles de prestige a été réalisée dans ce nouveau patch sur le serveur de test. Les ajustements et correctifs habituels sont également de la partie.
Edit: le patch a été appliqué sur les Live shards le 02/09/2014
*"Stand Against Darkness" now works versus Undead, Constructs and Animates.
*"Aura of Light" now reduces incoming damage from the Undead to the Paladin
*"Interpose" now has a recycle rate of 30 seconds and a range of 20 meters
*Interpose's debuff is now known as "Distracted" and has a duration of 20 seconds.
*"Infusion" now has a 25% (up from 3%) of applying its double-damage versus undead.
*"Blessing of Life" now heals 5% of maximum health every 30 seconds.
*Corrosive Rain's debuff is now known as "Corroded"
*Decay's debuff is now known as "Decayed"
*Curse of Enfeeblement's debuff is now known as Enfeebled
*Steal Dexterity's group bonus is now known as "Enhanced Finesse", has a duration of 30 seconds (down from 120), but is now stackable so multiple buffs of the same type can be applied simultaneously.
*Steal Dexterity's debuff is now known as "Weakened Finesse", has a duration of 60 seconds (down from 120), but is now stackable so multiple debuffs of the same type can be applied simultaneously.
*Ruin's debuff is now known as "Ruined", has a duration of 45 seconds (down from 63), but has increased damage to compensate.
*Blight's Favor buff is now known as "Blighted Favor", lowers Nature skill by 50% (down from 75%), and has a 45 second duration.
*"Blight's Favor" is now an exclusive ability for the Shaman school.
*Shaman now receives a new ability, Blight's Blessing, at level 90. It gives a buff named Blighted Blessing when used that gives a 225% bonus to the Blight skill, with a corresponding 75% reduction in the Nature skill.
*Shaman's Chant debuff is now known as "Befuddled" and now also affects Ranged attacks.
*"Shaman's Chant" now has a duration of 90 seconds (down from 120).
*Morning Dew's buff is now known as "Refreshed"
*"Morning Dew" has a recycle of 5 seconds (down from 60).
*"Skin Like Thornwood" now has a 5% chance of causing damage to the attacker when the Guardian is hit by a melee attack.
*Nature's Adjudication debuff is now known as "Adjudicated", lasts for 90 seconds (down from 150), and lowers Nature Resistance by 20-50% (instead of a set value).
*"Nature's Adjudication" now has a damage boost (instead of damage reduction), but shares a timer with the power melee category.
*"Quake Attack" now recycles every 60 seconds (up from 30), shares a timer with other multi-attack melee abilities, does 150% nature damage, and has a chance to stun the targets.
*Wrack's debuff is now known as "Wracked"
- Title: Storm Master now has the proper constraints on the emblem and ability so it can't be used by those who haven't completed the quest.
*Howl of the Northlands now has a recycle of 180 seconds (down from 300)
*Mangle's debuff is now known as "Mangled"
- Quest "Town Marshall: Drawing A Blank" is now only repeatable as a daily quest.
- Quest "Town Marshall: Not My Kind of Pig Roast" will now properly track Ravenous Bloodsnouts.
- Removed the item_exists for vault item checks on quest Loyalty Vault quests that might cause them to fail mid-quest
- Anarie's dialogue in the "Loyalty: Vault Upgrade I" quest now properly mentions "six" tokens instead of "eight".
- Quest "Town Marshall: Trimming Their Claws" will now properly track Icy Dire Wolves
- Quest "Town Marshall: Gloom and Doom" now contains feedback when you finish killing the Gloomwolves (was just "You")
- Blight Hounds no longer get a 250% boost to damage, now have an Aura of Blight surrounding them, no longer receive Lightning Claws or Stunning Blow. Instead, they get Stunning Strike, which is a slower version of Stunning Blow.
- Blighted Armor (of all tiers) can now be dyed.
- Title: The Angler now gives a +50 boost to Fishing.
- Resistant Fyakki are now known as Azg'azak Fyakki.
- Hardened Fyakki are now known as Azg'ulzit Fyakki.
- Enduring Fyakki are now known as Azg'engak Fyakki.
- Torn Wounds now lasts 35 seconds (down from 105), but the DoT ticks every 5 seconds (down from 15). It also causes a Delay modification of 5-20%.
- Adjusted the spawn rate of Blight Hounds near the Staging Grounds
- Adjusted the spawn rate of monsters within the Tomb of Vandus and Helian's Tomb
- Void Horrors in the Barrier Vale should now follow the Palmyran Voidmages that summon them, rather than spawning at random.
- Tavernkeeper Hiring Permit is no longer sold by the vendor in the Pax Istaria event in exchange for Festival Tickets (this was a bug). It is available on regular pawnbrokers across Istaria for coin instead.
- Adjusted spawn rates in Dralnok's Doom and the Autumn Forest.
En discuter sur le forum (section membres du Clan)
|Aucun commentaire dans la base de données||
. Admins : 1
. Membres : 181 [Liste]
. Dernier : Lordvampir
Qui est en ligne ?
. Visiteur : 1
. Membre : 0
. Admin : 0