||Horizons: Empire of Istaria
||World of WarCraft: Burning Crusade
Pages vues depuis le
11/09/05 : 2917630
. Membres : 182
. News : 491
. Downloads : 28
. Liens : 26
salut tt le monde c'est galgane je me pose sur age of conan mais je voulais connaitre votre serveur
je suis un mage, ridicule, je geule et je me prends pour le centre de l univers. Qui suis je ?
coucou! DN revient lundi. il a des pb de connexion (changement de forfait) et il a une grosse crève...
Faudra expliquer a Elfi que derriere le portail il y a un forum
coucou tout le monde, dsl pour l'absence ces derniers jours, bientot nouveau Pc !!!
Tain a chier le gars qui flood son truc pour le zyban
MANGE DES"> POMEUUUUUUUUUU...
il me casse les roupette a poster des pub l autre blairo
quand le dagon a faim , tout le monde regarde les nains.
L'event de Anh'Quiraj c passe non pas aujourd'hui mais Vendredi ca serais bien qu'on y aille tous en...
encore un boss de mc a terre
arg peut pas poster sur le forum
je reinstall wow je verait si j'y rejou sous hyjal ou sur un autre serveur
moi je dit , miettes , esclave de feliss, par fourberie falait oser ^^
bande de traitre
Ce patch sur les serveurs réguliers couvrent le nouveautés des Delta 229 à 232. Les grandes lignes sont la refonte des maisons des terrains bipèdes (mais qui ne touchera que les nouveaux bâtiments), l'arrivée du festival d'automne (un peu tard, mais bon...) et l'équipement brisé pour les Dragons.
With this update we revamped houses in Istaria on player plots. It is important to note that no existing structures are changed by this update. Anything in the process of being built will be able to be completed, and anything built will remain the same.
- Houses now come in different styles rather than being associated with particular races. Small, Medium and Large Houses come in 5 different styles each.
- Small houses hold 40 stacks, 4800 bulk. Medium Houses hold 60 stacks, 7200 bulk. Large Houses hold 80 stacks, 9600 bulk.
- Guild Houses are now either Basic, Small, Medium, Large, or Grand. Basic Guild Houses hold 110 stacks and 13200 bulk. Small Guild Houses hold 150 stacks and 18000 bulk. Medium Guild Houses hold 205 stacks and 24600 bulk. Large Guild Houses hold 280 stacks and 33600 bulk. And Grand Guild Houses hold 380 stacks and 45600 bulk.
- Resources have been modified across the board so that each structure requires only one tier of resource to complete. All construction resources are used in building a particular tier of house, with the resource requirements being closer to even in order to make leveling the various construction schools a bit easier.
- A Grand Guild House is meant to be a large project which requires the cooperation of players of various levels and therefore requires some of all construction materials to build.
- Pax Istaria (the summer event) is over and NPC's have been removed for another year.
- The fall event, Hammer's Rest, has returned to the island of New Brommel. Players will find people to talk to across the island during this event, not just in the resort town of New Brommel itself.
- Added new Fall Harvest Mural and Fall Harvest Banner to options for players to build.
- Jacques, the Costume Vendor, now sells two new items for Fall wear, a shirt and a dragon headscale. (And his title has been changed to reflect this wider variety of stock.)
- Added player-submitted murals: Keeper, Helian Keeper, Lunus Keeper
NPCs and Monsters
- Moved Alina the Tavernkeeper back to her proper spot in Bristugo.
- Enraged Wisps (all tiers) now have a full range of special abilities to use as well as resistances and skills. They will once again give full XP when defeated.
- Karane is now a member of the NPC_Historian school.
- Wild Grulets on New Trismus are no longer social.
- Fixed broken link in Morrigan's chat.
- Fixed the treasure percentages and quantities on Bhal'guk Gatherers.
- Bloodskulk Bloodmages can no longer use the Coordinated Bolt ability.
- Moved Hesia so she is on ground.
- Mesoe the Healer Trainer in Kion will no longer speak about your "next adventure" since she offers no additional quests.
- Updated Kesh, Geleon, Erelald and Leah Attanbar, all Scholar Trainers, so that they sell the same list of spells and that the list does not conflict with what drops as loot.
- Minisa the Spellcraft Trainer in Dalimond no longer sells Burning Sky.
- Kateos the Spellcraft Trainer in Kirasanct now sells Withered State.
- Removed Dodge ability from Kwellen Berserkers.
- Frig Tallowgar now sells a formula for Master Fabric Sacks which includes the Steelsilk Sack.
- Kesset the Grey now resides in the Archives in Dalimond. This will make completing the "Erase Memories" quests easier for low level players. All quests involving Kesset should have been updated to reflect this change.
- Tiered decorations for fall have had their resource requirements standarized. The Leaf Pile now requires more than just one resource unit to complete. Skulls now require 10 Sandstone Slabs and Skeletons will require 25 Sandstone Slabs (instead of a tech component) to complete.
- Thornwood Treants now have a fixed aggro radius that won't adjust based upon player rating.
- Update position of Ulaven so he's not in the ground.
- Town Marshall quests have been removed temporarily while they are being revamped. Dialog from the Town Marshalls has been updated to reflect this temporary change.
- Enraged Wisps are now only worth 50% of their previous experience value for their level.
- Frig Tallowgar, the Imperial Quartermaster at the Imperial Outpost now sells formulas for Master Cut Gem, Master Essence Orb, Master Fabric Spool, Master Metal Bar, Master Stone Brick, and Master Wood Board. As a result, the Cenotaph NPCs in the Eastern Deadlands will no longer offer the master resource formulas.
- Aggathos, the boss in Helian's Tomb, has had its level corrected to be 40 to 42 instead of 85 to 87.
- Scary Zombies and Spooky Spiders have returned to the Festival Crypt region.
- Quest "Primal Mastery III: Fulfill Lisandia's Contract" now calls for Rose Quartz Golems instead of Amethyst Golems.
- Juquenas no longer offers the quest "Spellcraft Mastery I".
- Quest "Spellcraft Mastery I: Sandstone Bricks" now properly refers to Xarinnis in Kion instead of Parsinia.
- Updated quest "Primal Mastery I: An Extension Of Primal Knowledge" to be more clear about the chat step before doing the killing.
- Vault Upgrade quest have been modified to no longer require as a constraint the previous version of a vault, but instead look at if a player has done the earlier quest. This should help with players no longer seeing the "Constraints not met" problem when a vault is slow to load.
- Quest "Fishing Supplies for Bammas" will no longer auto-complete.
- Ahala Bruttien now offers two new quests to players who have completed the quest "Ahala's Sweet Tooth":
*"Ahala's Sweet Brew" to Alchemists level 80 or greater.
*"Ahala's Sweet Tooth II" to Confectioners level 80 or greater.
- Galestorm or Monsoon will now count for the appropriate ARoP quest.
- Scout step in quest "The Forest Skulk Artifact III" is no longer required and can be skipped if you assault the Forest Skulk village directly.
- Quests from the Outfitter Trainer on New Trismus, Johald, have been completely revamped. They are now divided into one of three "groupings" (bronze, leather or cloth) and require you to do a basic quest first. They also no longer ask you to return to Johald to get the formula.
- Jacques Allantyrn now gives out his quests via the quest book rather than persistent dialog. This will offer the proper quest to Dragons now as well as the right one for bipeds.
- Uploaded Apple Bobbing quests to Autumn as well.
- Fixed bumps on a plot in Harro.
- Added some clarification to steps in quest "Holy Symbols: The Tomb of Crankenspank"
- Removed Undead Wall from Sslanis Basin area that was interfering with a lair in Outreach.
- Fixed mural that had hedge sticking out at 45945, 17309.
- Updated point in Kirasanct Travel scroll so it takes you to a point just outside the city rather than inside it.
- Flattened plot in Falithien
- Fixed spawn of Bass near Drift Point community so that they fish will spawn in the water now, not on land.
- Burning Hands spell formula no longer drops as loot (since it is available for sale by Vendors).
- Burning Sky spell formula now drops as loot (since it is no longer available for sale by Vendors).
- Blighted Resource Processing formulas and Blighted Resource Cleansing formulas have been standardized across all tiers. Resource requirements, experience gained, skill requirements are all now consistent. This means that some formulas now have constraints requiring a certain skill level to be obtained before they could be scribed.
- Resource Cleansing Formulas are all now for sale on either Dennison Jadefellow or Finagle Biggletorque. Blighted Resource Processing formulas (but Master) are found on either the Miner or Gatherer trainers and on Dragon Crafter trainers around the world. Frig Talllowgar sells all Master Blighted resource processing formulas.
- Corrected the minimum and optimal skill for Expert Animal Hide Processing, adjusted the XP reward, and adjusted the skill level to scribe.
- Corrected the coin value of the Expert Animal Hide Processing formula so that Expert costs more than the Beginner formula.
- Outfitter Trainers no longer sell Fungal Hide or Animal Hide formulas.
- Gatherer Trainers now sell Fungal Hide and Animal Hide Processing formulas.
- Repriced the Fungal Cap Processing formulas (Beginner and Journeyman went down in cost, Expert and Master went up).
- Craft: Fishing 2 technique now requires 2 Aviculara Scavenger Silk instead of 2 Brownback Matron Tails.
- Defense: Nature Resistance 2 technique now requires 2 Enraged Elm Treant Mettle instead of 2 Brownback Matron Tails.
- In preparation for the new Crystalshaper school, Defensive Armor, Tool and Weapon Crytals will no longer give a short duration buff when consumed.
- The item "Wizards Hat" now will default to a blue color rather than a colorless grey.
- Beginner Hide Armor formula has been corrected so that all products produced by the formula require Cedar Hide Tannin as well as Hide Strips. this does increase the experience gained from creating Hide Armor.
- Mystery Boxes purchased from Techatrons or Formulatrons can now be filtered by tier.
- Technique "Spell: Nature Damage II" will now require Aviculara Scavenger Silk instead of Forest Skulk Shaman Mettle.
- Ethereal Tablets can once again be traded
- Expert Imbued Essence Orb formula is now offered for sale by Jalthor the Scholar in Aughundell. This will allow players on the quest "Old Rachival: Engineering a Disaster (Part 3)" to complete the quest.
- Corrected the icons used for Redbacked Spider and Redbacked Tarantula Breeder Legs.
- Expert Gift Scroll formula now gives you 2 items per batch.
- Corrected the description of the Flamestone of Drulkar. It will also now have a proper chance to fire when casting spells, instead of when using melee or ranged attacks.
- Master construction formulas will now have the proper skill-range between minimum and optimal for Tier 5 resources (300 points instead of 275).
- Baskets of Laundry, regular Baskets, Clotheslines, Hammocks, Wheelbarrows, Park Benches and Stone Firepit are all set to a limit of 5 per plot.
- Beef Pasty now properly points at the correct augmentation, Summer Strength.
- Master Resource Processing formulas now correctly require 1100 skill to scribe.
- Dragon Broken Items have been added to the game. Formulas for repair have been added to Queriatia in Dralk and Resiata in Chiconis.
En discuter sur le forum (section membres du Clan)
|Aucun commentaire dans la base de données||
. Admins : 1
. Membres : 181 [Liste]
. Dernier : Lordvampir
Qui est en ligne ?
. Visiteur : 1
. Membre : 0
. Admin : 0